Each spring the NWNHC Family Fund works with local tack shops, farm supply stores and equine fashion retailers to present the latest fashions for the horse, human and hound. The Northwest Equine Fashion Show & Benefit Auction is an evening of elegance and fun that is our major fundraising initiative. The proceeds from the show allow us to bring the healing power of the horse to struggling families.
Attendees enjoy a delicious dinner, fashion show and silent and live auctions. Auction items are provided by local businesses and supporters. They include everything from professional services and tack to pro sports game tickets and getaway vacations.
How you can help
- Purchase tickets and join us at the event
- Volunteer for one of the many subcommittees
- Invite your friends for an evening of fun
- Donate your vacation rental or talents as an auction item (download item donation form)
- Post an event flyer where horse folks hang out
- Take advantage of the marketing potential to Northwest equestrians
- Sponsor a table for customers and friends
- Donate an item or service to the auction
- Check out the sponsorship opportunities for your business.
Download Sponsor Packages (.pdf)
This Year’s Event
April 27, 2019 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Northwest Natural Horsemanship Center
32925-A SE 46th St
Fall City, Wash.
Check out the great auction items up for bid!
Corporate Sponsors & Supporters